The aim of the Youth Development Program is to enhance personal development and leadership capacity across the youth in CoEJ. To become the type of youth that will enable our communities to meet the challenges posed by the future and to fully serve the common good of their community and wider society.
To enable participants to:
• understand a range of leadership
• values to practice faith into action
• learn collaboration and team-working
• understand the power of self and how to unlock it
• learn how to work outside one’s comfort zone
• unleash one’s potential
06 & 07 April 2019
Price : £100
Kents Hill Park Training and Conference Centre
Timbold Drive, Kents Hill Park
To register please click here
Deadline for application is 30 March 2019
Your application will be vetted after the closing date and an email will be sent to you to confirm your place.
* Should you not meet the criteria required to participate the YDP, we will refund you the amount paid.
* If you have been selected for the course and later on decide to retract your application, you will not be eligible for any refund.
* Please note that this is a residential course and participants will be required to attend both days.