The Council of European Jamaats is running its annual “Youth Development Program” 03 & 04 March 2018 for those aged 18-24 of the community.
The aim of the Youth Development Program is to develop personal and enhance leadership capacity across the youth in CoEJ. The type of youth that will enable our communities to meet the challenges posed by the future and to fully serve the common good of their community and wider society. It is also a powerful opportunity to establish long-lasting working relationships with individuals and build networks through the entire cross-section of our Jamaats.
To enable participants to;
• Understand a range of leadership
• Values to practice faith into action
• Learn collaboration and team-working
• Understand the power of self and how to unlock it
• Learn how to work outside one’s comfort zone to
• Unleash one’s potential
* Please note that this is a residential course and participants will be required to attend both days.
Deadline for Applications is 11 February 2018.
Please follow the link below to register for the YDP course 2018