On 06 July 2019 teachers from Husaini Madrasah in Peterborough participated in the Tarbiyah Curriculum Training Program for bands C-F.
This was facilitated Sr. Ferzana Esmail, Br. Kumail Jaffer and Mulla Mohammed
Some of the objectives of the program included :
– Gaining a broad understanding of the structure and function of MCE
– Reviewing the history and background of the Tarbiyah Curriculum
– Gaining a basic understanding of the Tarbiyah Curriculum design, pedagogy and methodology
– Looking at what an integrated lesson looks like
– Gaining an understanding of what a learner-centered lesson means
– Experiencing a lesson demonstration of Bands C-F
Below are some pictures capturing the moments
Was the training workshop interactive and engaging? 76% strongly agreed and 23 % agreed
Did the training Workshop provide a good understanding of the integrated approach? 46% strongly agreed and 53% agreed
What aspect did you enjoy most about the training workshop?
“The activities were fun and engaging. The presenters did a great job”
“Guidance for teachers, processes and the learner centre methods”
“I enjoyed everything”
What is the most valuable learning you are taking away from this training workshop?
“Different methods of engaging the students”
“Adaption to a new method of implementing teaching”
“How to deliver a curriculum effectively for leaders of the future”