On 29 June 2019 teachers from Muhammadi Madrasah in Birmingham participated in the Tarbiyah Curriculum Training Program for Bands A-B.
This was facilitated Sr. Fatema Rahemani, Sr. Fatim Panjwani & Sr. Sajeeda Virani.
Some of the objectives of the program included:
– Gaining a broad understanding of the structure and function of MCE
– Reviewing the history and background of the Tarbiyah Curriculum
– Gaining a basic understanding of the Tarbiyah Curriculum design, pedagogy and methodology
– Looking at what an integrated lesson looks like
– Gaining an understanding of what a learner-centered lesson means
– Experiencing a lesson demonstration of bands A -B
Below are some pictures from the training