Following months of preparation and coordination, The Council of European Jamaats (CoEJ), in partnership with The World Federation (WF) and The Africa Federation (AFED) is pleased to announce the launch of the renowned Madinah al-Ilm and Bab al-Ilm Youth Summer Courses in Iran.
These courses are truly life-changing and have been described by many as one that they will never forget.
- The Madinah al-Ilm course is for boys and girls (separate camps) between the ages of 18 and 24 years old and will run from 17 July to 06 August 2017.
- The Bab al-Ilm course is for boys and girls (separate camps) between the ages of 14 and 17 years old and will run from 17 July to 06 August 2017.Please note: There may be slight variations in the dates subject to flight availability)
Participants will have the opportunity to visit the cities of Qum, Mashhad, Tehran, and a tourist spot.
The programme is heavily subsidised, and each participant is encouraged to pay a minimum of the subsidised cost. If an applicant can afford to pay the full amount, they must do so.
- Europe full cost – GBP 1,700
- Europe subsidised cost – GBP 1,350How to Apply
CoEJ participants should complete this application form.
Those having difficulties submitting the online application form should email us at email@example.com, and we will send a word document version of the application form to complete.
Please note that your application will not be considered unless we receive the following:
• A scanned copy in jpeg of your passport photo page. Your passport must be valid until at least April 2018.
• A copy of a recent passport sized photograph in jpeg, taken in the last 6 months. Photos of female applicants must be in full hijab. Otherwise, the visa application will be automatically rejected.
• Deposit of GBP 200.00 must be paid to CoEJ – the deposit will be refunded for those who are unsuccessful in their application. To make payment of the deposit, please call CoEJ secretariat: 0208 6965200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Applications:
The subsidised costs are heavily subsidised, and there are limited places available. The deadline for applications is 1st April 2017.
Please note that for those applying as participants, if we are happy that an applicant has met the selection criteria, places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Donations & Sponsorships
There are a number of ways to find out more about these excellent courses, including the following:
Click here to read 2016’s report – MUST READ
Click here to view Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditions of the course
Click here to watch the promotional footage in HD
These courses are only possible through the kind donations of our supporters. Please donate generously and earn eternal reward for you and your respected Marhumeen. For more information please contact: email@example.com