CoEJ will be holding their annual Leadership Development Programme (LDP) this year, running over two weekends, 17-18 September and 1-2 October.
The primary aim of this program is to develop leadership capacity across the Muslim communities in Europe. The type of leaders that will enable the Muslim community to develop strategies to contribute fully for the common good of both the Muslim and wider society.
This course will also allow participants to realize their own leadership styles and to enhance and evolve their skills to ensure more productive and efficient working methods.
The key learning outcomes sought are as follows:
- To develop and enhance participants’ core leadership capacity
- To provide an environment for participants to explore their
assumptions, ideas and deepen their values and ethical framework
- To develop leadership skills to enable Muslims to participate in
- To deepen participants’ self-awareness, self development, reflective practice and emotional intelligence
- To develop participants’ understanding of the diversity and
dynamics of the Muslim community
To register for the LDP, please
To make payment for the LDP please click here
For further information, please see the brochure: