- Have you been inspired by a CoEJ program ?
- Would you like to be able to facilitate group processes for your community?
- Would you like to be a part of a journey where you can develop yourself and contribute to other’s growth ?
The Council of European Jamaats is offering a 2 day residential Facilitators Development Program open to LDP Alumni. This is an opportunity to enhance personal growth and develop facilitation skills. The Facilitators Development Program is designed to build skills and processes around facilitation.
To develop a more expanded team of facilitators for programs and this is an opportunity for increasing personal journeys of growth as well as increasing service to the community
Increasingly effective engagement involves working with groups and facilitation skills is fundamental to successfully achieve group goals.
- Review knowledge on processes from the Leadership Development Program
- Experiential learning with valuable feedback provided
- Learn about engagement strategies
- Application of Neuro Psychology of Learning to facilitation
- Learning to bring your personal style to facilitation
Saturday 21st September & Sunday 22nd September 2019.
Saturday: 10:00am – 9:30pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 6:30pm
Kents Hill Park Training and Conference Centre | Timbold Drive | Kents Hill | Milton Keynes | MK7 6BZ
Fee: £130 (covers the costs of accommodation, all meals, and course materials)
Please note that you will need to arrange your own transportation.
* This program is open to LDP Alumni only.
* The Facilitators Development Program is designed to build skills and processes around facilitation.
* Please note that this program will not qualify you to automatically become an LDP facilitator. Your commitment to self development and transformation will determine this.
Should you have any queries please write to email@example.com
Your place on the program will be confirmed after the deadline.
* Limited Spaces available. Apply Now!
Deadline to apply: Sunday 01 September 2019