Alhamdulillah by the grace of the Almighty, last week several Mosques around the UK, including many Jamaats under the CoEJ umbrella opened their doors to the public, in an MCB initiative to help tackle the misconceptions about Islam. Below are extracts from all the Jamaats that took part, as well as feedback from attendees onRead More
- Youth EventsThe Behlool Society presents its first ever Youth Ziyarah trip.
- SecretariatThe Council of European Jamaats is recruiting !
- HilalRabi ul Akhar 1439 AH
- MembersMissing Muslims
- SecretariatCoEJ- EC MEETING 9 DECEMBER 2017- AGENDA
- SANCoEJ SAN Achievements and MLT Report
- HilalHilal Statement-Rabi ul Awwal-1439 AH
- ReliefLady Zaynab Helping Hands
- Health Improvement BoardInvasive Group A Streptococcal Infections
- YouthThe Behlool Society – Girls Winter Camp 2017
Despite the cold weather, members of the Zainabiya Islamic Centre, together with representatives from numerous faiths, took to the streets on Saturday 21st November 2015 as part of a peaceful procession to promote ‘Peace and Humanity’. The timing was very apt, as it coincided with National Interfaith Week. The procession commenced at Milton Keynes TrainRead More
The KSIMC of Milton Keynes hosted its first ever General Election Hustings, for the seat of Milton Keynes South, on Saturday 7th March 2015.Read More
On Sunday 1st February 2015, the Muslim Council of Britain organised a national VisitMyMosque day, where British mosques across the country opened their doors to the general public. This was aimed to encourage mosques and Islamic centres to reach out to fellow Britons to ease tensions following the attacks in Paris.Read More
You are invited to the ‘Evening of Grief and Sorrow”. An annual event, 6th year in the running, an event purely in the language of English, that is held in thee remembrance of the sacrifice of this great man of humanity that we have been mourning for the past nights. The night consists of poemsRead More