The World Federation is pleased to launch this fantastic opportunity for female Khoja students who will be commencing their university studies in September 2016. This loan is available to two female students of our Khoja community, wishing to pursue higher education (undergraduate, Masters or PHD). The loan is available for a maximum of £10,000 per studentRead More
- Youth EventsThe Behlool Society presents its first ever Youth Ziyarah trip.
- SecretariatThe Council of European Jamaats is recruiting !
- HilalRabi ul Akhar 1439 AH
- MembersMissing Muslims
- SecretariatCoEJ- EC MEETING 9 DECEMBER 2017- AGENDA
- SANCoEJ SAN Achievements and MLT Report
- HilalHilal Statement-Rabi ul Awwal-1439 AH
- ReliefLady Zaynab Helping Hands
- Health Improvement BoardInvasive Group A Streptococcal Infections
- YouthThe Behlool Society – Girls Winter Camp 2017
A 13-year old refugee told a humanitarian aid worker whom we spoke with last week, that “most people in Syria don’t have a dream; they just don’t want people to shoot them anymore.” Over the past several months, we have seen and heard countless heart-rending images and stories of human suffering, especially of the refugees arrivingRead More
In 2015, more than 411,000 refugees have fled to Europe on unseaworthy boats and dinghies. More than 2,800 refugees have died or are missing. These refugees are fleeing war, violence and persecution in their country of origin. 53% of these refugees are from Syria.Read More
Across Kenya, scores of children drop out of school or do not attend regularly simply because of poor nutrition and calorie deficiencies that affect their ability to learn. The World Federation’s ‘Fill My Cup’ Appeal is a daily in-school breakfast program that has been providing a hot cup of nutritional porridge breakfast to children acrossRead More