These past couple of weeks have been so amazing that we’re finding it hard to put it into words. Completely indescribable. We started off our journey together in Kibaha WIPAS where we have made some wonderful memories and also where we felt most impactful. The first couple of days we spent at the Medewell centreRead More
- Youth EventsThe Behlool Society presents its first ever Youth Ziyarah trip.
- SecretariatThe Council of European Jamaats is recruiting !
- HilalRabi ul Akhar 1439 AH
- MembersMissing Muslims
- SecretariatCoEJ- EC MEETING 9 DECEMBER 2017- AGENDA
- SANCoEJ SAN Achievements and MLT Report
- HilalHilal Statement-Rabi ul Awwal-1439 AH
- ReliefLady Zaynab Helping Hands
- Health Improvement BoardInvasive Group A Streptococcal Infections
- YouthThe Behlool Society – Girls Winter Camp 2017
1 in 4 of us will experience a mental health problem such as anxiety or depression each year. Mental health problems are often unrecognised and undiagnosed within our community. This may be due to lack of awareness or fear of discrimination related to the stigma of mental illness. The Health Improvement Board (HIB) of COEJ,Read More
I always find that when participating in something new, the most important thing is being 100% certain of what to anticipate, what is going to happen, and how I should be prepared. So during the journey to Stanmore for our first Kibaha meeting, my thoughts kept returning back to that all important question, “What should I be expecting?”Read More
FULLY SUBSCRIBED!!! ~ Discover the joy of generosity in a way you’ve probably never experienced before ~ The Health Improvement Board of CoEJ is offering an opportunity for both professionals and students to volunteer in Tanzania for WIPAHS this summer. The dates are between 16 AUGUST – 31 AUGUST 2014 (the exact dates to be confirmedRead More
The Council of European Jamaat’s East Africa voluntary trip of summer 2013 was one that was much anticipated by the 15 of us who had made the intention to go. At the seminar that was held at the KSI Milton Keynes, the closing question of the Q&A session was: “What are you expecting from thisRead More