In collaboration with the Imam Hussain Blood Donation Campaign, we’ve been endeavoring to capture a global understanding of who is giving blood in the name of Imam Hussain (as) from around the globe. Many great organisations around the world put together blood donation sessions held in memory of Imam Hussain (as) around Muharram/Safar time everyRead More
- Youth EventsThe Behlool Society presents its first ever Youth Ziyarah trip.
- SecretariatThe Council of European Jamaats is recruiting !
- HilalRabi ul Akhar 1439 AH
- MembersMissing Muslims
- SecretariatCoEJ- EC MEETING 9 DECEMBER 2017- AGENDA
- SANCoEJ SAN Achievements and MLT Report
- HilalHilal Statement-Rabi ul Awwal-1439 AH
- ReliefLady Zaynab Helping Hands
- Health Improvement BoardInvasive Group A Streptococcal Infections
- YouthThe Behlool Society – Girls Winter Camp 2017
The Imam Hussain Blood Donation Campaign (IHBDC) secured its tenth consecutive season of running national blood drives across the UK in over 14 cities. With a national shortage from rare blood groups, we have worked in close proximity with the NHS, and we are regarded as a key stakeholder in bridging this gap, and alsoRead More